This church is part of the benefice with Winford and Regil, within the Deanery of Chew Magna in the Diocese of Bath & Wells.
The present building was built on the north west corner of Felton Common around 1865, it was consecrated in 1869. It replaced an earlier wooden structure on land belonging to Freemans Farm.
Rector : The Revd. Paul Stephens
Phone : 01275 474 250
Sunday services: 9.30am, and see the Parish Magazine for the full list of service times and contact information.