Felton Village Hall was gifted to the villages of Felton & Downside by the Fry Family in 1931. The donors agreed to erect and pay for the hall on land in Felton that had been purchased by monies raised from public donations.
In 1950, a flat roof extension was added, and in 2000, the hall underwent major refurbishment to establish the excellent facility that now exists.
The hall is extensively used by a variety of groups and interests, and is ideal for meetings, displays, parties, receptions etc. It is spacious, warm and fully licenced. It has large off-road parking plus additional parking adjacent.
For further information please see the menu on the left.